Students must complete the following:
- File the 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the federal processor online at www.fafsa.gov. Please note the following:
- If applicable, use 2017 information if you have not yet filed a federal income tax return and then update the information once you complete your taxes or use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) of the FAFSA, if eligible.
- The SKSM federal school code is G04080
- For Domestic Student Financial Aid please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510.859.4611 for more information.
- Complete and return the Starr King Institutional Tuition Scholarship Application and return to Student Accounts Manager, Owais Qureshi, email@example.com.
For the 2018-19 academic year, these items must be returned to the Student Accounts Manager. The table below shows the expected timelines for the Starr King ITSAs for the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 academic years.
Please note that the 1st Review deadline for the 2018-19 academic year will be April 1, 2018.The purpose of the 2nd review is to award any relinquished funds and additional contributions received after the 1st Review.
Deadline (Fall-1st Review)
|Letters out to students||5/1-5/14/2018||5/1-5/15/2019|
Deadline (Fall-2nd Review)
|Letters out to students||6/15-6/30/2018||6/17-7/1/2019|
Deadline (Spring-1st Review)
|Letters out to students||12/1-12/15/2018||12/2-12/16/2019|