Students must complete the following:
- File the 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the federal processor online at www.fafsa.gov. Please note the following:
- If applicable, use 2017 information if you have not yet filed a federal income tax return and then update the information once you complete your taxes or use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) of the FAFSA, if eligible.
- The SKSM federal school code is G04080
- For Domestic Student Financial Aid please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510.859.4611 for more information.
- Complete the scholarship application
- Scholarship award letters will be emailed to your student email account (@ses.sksm.edu) following the deadline and award of scholarships
- Please print, sign, and return the award letter along with a ‘thank you’ card or note addressed to the named scholarship to Student Accounts Manager, Owais Qureshi (email@example.com) or to:
Starr King School for the Ministry
C/O Student Accounts Manager
2441 Le Conte Ave
Berkeley, CA 94709
The table below shows the expected timelines for the Starr King ITSAs for the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 academic years.
The 1st Review deadline for the 2019-20 academic year will be April 1, 2019. The purpose of the 2nd review is to award any relinquished funds and additional contributions received after the 1st Review.
***Please note that scholarship applications received in the Fall will be divided in half between your Fall and Spring semesters. However, incoming students that apply in the Spring will be awarded for the Spring semester only. You may and are encouraged to reapply again in the Fall.
Returning students are to apply for scholarships in the Fall for the year. For students who miss the Fall application deadline, you may apply for the Spring semester. If scholarship dollars remain after incoming student awards, you may be eligible for some scholarship dollars.
Deadline (Fall-1st Review)
|Letters out to students||5/1-5/14/2018||5/1-5/15/2019|
Deadline (Fall-2nd Review)
|Letters out to students||6/15-6/30/2018||6/17-7/1/2019|
Deadline (Spring-1st Review)
|Letters out to students||12/1-12/15/2018||12/2-12/16/2019|