The Starr King Graduate Association Annual Meeting takes place each June at the Unitarian Universalist Association’s General Assembly. In 2019, the Graduate Association voted to change their bylaws to include virtual voting to better live into Starr King’s commitment to multi-religiosity.
On April 15, 2020, the UUA announced that the 2020 General Assembly will be 100% virtual. As our programming plans progress, the Graduate Association Annual Meeting remains the same. The meeting will take place on Zoom and is scheduled for Wednesday 6/24/2020, 4:30 – 5:30 PM Eastern.
This meeting is for Starr King graduates only. Registration is now closed. The Zoom link to join will be posted in the SKSM Grad Association Facebook group one hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Schedule of Events
- Fellowship Time (Before or after scheduled meeting time, TBD)
- Short business meeting (agenda TBD)
- State of the School – President Rosemary Bray McNatt
- State of the Graduate Association – Rev. Lyn Cox
- Rev. Lyn Cox (President)
- Rev. Nancy Reid-Mckee (Vice President)
- Everett Howe (Secretary)
- Rev. Pam Gehrke (Program and Membership Officer)
- Rev. Leah Ongiri (Program and Membership Officer)
Looking to serve? We are looking for some new officers for the Starr King Graduate Association. We have openings for a Program Officer and for 3 Nominating Committee positions (1 year, 2 year, and a 3 year position)! If you are interested, or have candidates in mind, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with names. The election will take place this June 24th at our annual meeting and terms start immediately.