State Authorization

If you believe the Starr King School for the Ministry’s administrative processes or educational programs are compromised and not up to the required minimum standards, you may notify the State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. An individual may contact the Bureau to file or review of a complaint.

The Bureau may be contacted at:

Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education
Suite 400
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive
Sacramento, CA 95833

Telephone: (916) 431-6924
Fax: (916) 263-1897