You Are Invited!
Join us for a virtual or campus-based Open House hosted by our Admissions Staff and a member(s) of our Faculty. Learn more about our Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Social Change, and our Chaplaincy Institute Joint Program. Please see the open house agenda below:
- Overview of our Graduate Programs
- Low and High-residency Options*
- Personalized Plans of Study
- Membership with the Graduate Theological Union (GTU)
- Our Mission & Commitment to Educating to Counter Oppressions (ECO)
- Tuition & Financial Aid Options
- Admissions Requirements
- Q & A
All Open House attendees who apply to a graduate program at Starr King will be eligible for a waiver of the $65.00 application fee.
Please register for an Open House here. You will receive a link to the webinar in your email one day prior to your selected Open House. If you do not receive the link, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 510-549-4704.
Open House Schedule 2019
Open Houses are held on Tuesday evenings from 5:30 – 6:30 PM on the following dates:
- January 29 – Online
- February 26 – Online
- March 26 – On Campus and Online
- April 30 – On Campus and Online
- May 28 – On Campus and Online
- July 30 – On Campus and Online
- September 24 – Online
- October 29 – Online
- November 19 – Online
*Did you know that Starr King is an experienced leader in distance education (online courses, hybrid courses, study abroad intensives, etc.)? Up to 2/3 of your graduate degree can be completed in low-residency (distance) study. Our low residency option allows students from anywhere in the U.S or internationally to earn a graduate degree through a rigorous but flexible educational plan.