Starr King Institutional Tuition Scholarships Awards (ITSAs)
Students must complete the following:
- File the 2023-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the federal processor online at www.fafsa.gov. Please note the following:
- If applicable, use 2021 information if you have not yet filed a federal income tax return and then update the information once you complete your taxes or use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) of the FAFSA, if eligible.
- The SKSM federal school code is G04080
- For Domestic Student Financial Aid please contact email@example.com or call 510-859-4611 for more information.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Application will be opened once student has fully applied and been accepted to SKSM.
- Scholarship award letters will be emailed to your student email account (@ses.sksm.edu) following the deadline and the award of scholarships.
- Please print, sign, and return the award letter along with a ‘thank you’ card or note addressed to the named scholarship to Student Accounts Manager, Owais Qureshi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to:
Starr King School for the Ministry
C/O Student Accounts Manager
414 13th St, Seventh Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
The table below shows the expected timelines for the Starr King ITSAs for the 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 academic years.
The 1st Review deadline for the 2023-24 academic year will be April 1, 2023. The purpose of the 2nd review is to award any relinquished funds and additional contributions received after the 1st Review.
***Please note that scholarship applications received in the Fall will be divided in half between your Fall and Spring semesters. However, incoming students that apply in the Spring will be awarded for the Spring semester only. You may and are encouraged to reapply again each year.
Returning students are to apply for scholarships in the Spring for the following academic year.
|Institutional Aid Returning Student Application Deadline||April 1, 2023||April 1, 2024|
|Institutional Aid Incoming Student Application Deadline||April 1, 2023||April 1, 2024|
|Letters out to students||May 1-31, 2023||May 1-31, 2024|