If you have been the victim of sexual misconduct, including sexual and gender-related: violence, assault, harassment, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking, first get to a safe location.
SKSM encourages all members of the SKSM community to report these incidents to local law enforcement authorities and to seek medical attention as needed.
- For emergencies, call 911
- Report incident to the Berkeley Police Department. 510-981-5911
- Highland Hospital Sexual Assault Center: 1441 E. 31st St., Oakland, 510-437-4688
- Rape Crisis Center 24 hour helpline: 1-800-670-7273
- National Domestic Violence hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Incident(s) of possible sexual misconduct against SKSM students should also be reported by emailing a written complaint to the Title IX Coordinator or Deputy Coordinator or by using the on-line reporting form
Rev. Lindi Ramsden, Title IX Coordinator: email@example.com
SKSM’s Title IX Coordinator can assist persons who wish to make a report to law enforcement authorities if the person so chooses.
For further information and resources, see the SKSM Sexual Misconduct Policy.