Students must complete the following:
- File the 2016-17 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the federal processor online at www.fafsa.gov. Please note the following:
- If applicable, use estimated 2015 information if you have not yet filed a federal income tax return and then update the information once you complete your taxes or use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) of the FAFSA, if eligible.
- The SKSM federal school code is G04080
- Complete and return the 2016-17 Domestic Student Financial Aid Application to the Consortial Financial Aid Office;
- Complete and return the Starr King Institutional Tuition Scholarship Application and return to Student Accounts Manager, Owais Qureshi, email@example.com.
For the 2016-17 academic year, these items must be returned to the Student Accounts Manager. The table below shows the expected timelines for the Starr King ITSAs for the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 academic years.
Please note that the 1st Review deadline for the 2017-18 academic year will be April 1, 2017.The purpose of the 2nd review is to award any relinquished funds and additional contributions received after the 1st Review.
Deadline (Fall-1st Review)
|Letters out to students||5/1-5/14/2016||5/1-5/14/2017|
Deadline (Fall-2nd Review)
|Letters out to students||9/1-9/15/2016||9/1-9/15/2017|
Deadline (Spring-1st Review)
|Letters out to students||12/1-12/15/2016||12/1-12/15/2017|