Date(s) - 09/25/2020
Applying for Hilda Mason Fellowship
We suggest that students interested in applying start working on a proposal with their advisor in
the Spring in order to meet the Curriculum Committee September deadline.
Applicants will have to submit the following:
1. Course title/description
2. Outline of syllabus. (While the
development of a full syllabus is not
necessary at the point of application,
please review the SKSM Syllabus
3. Statement of teaching philosophy
4. Context/setting of the proposed course
5. Course time frame
6. What qualifies you to teach this course?
What teaching experience do you have?
7. What is your educational philosophy?
8. Why is it important we add this course to
our offerings/Why is this course
important to the community?
9. Does your advisor support your plan to
teach next year? Are you making
Standard Academic Progress so far?
10. Reference letter from your advisor