Date(s) - 09/24/2021
Applying for Hilda Mason Fellowship
Successful completion of the ECO intensive course is a prerequisite to apply for the Hilda Mason Fellowship. We suggest that students interested in applying start working on a proposal with their advisor in the Spring in order to meet the Curriculum Committee September deadline.
Applicants will have to submit the following:
- Course title/description
- Outline of syllabus. While the development of a full syllabus is not necessary at the point of application, please review the SKSM Syllabus Template
- Statement of teaching philosophy (including ECO)
- Context/setting of the proposed course
- Course timeframe
- What qualifies you to teach this course? What teaching experience do you have?
- What is your educational philosophy?
- Why is it important we add this course to our offerings/Why is this course important to the community?
- Does your advisor support your plan to teach next year? Are you making Standard Academic Progress so far?
- Reference letter from your advisor