Date(s) - 01/29/2021
- Log In to Populi at sksm.populiweb.com using your User Name and Password
- The user name and password were distributed to you at your orientation. IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD, e-mail the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
- Find a course under Available Courses and click + in either the Enroll or Audit column. If you see in either column, you cannot register for that course in that way.
○ There may be an enrollment limit placed on the course.
○ You have not fulfilled the prerequisites to enroll in that course.
○ You have already registered for another section of that same course.
○ There is a schedule conflict between that course and a course for which you’ve already registered.
- As you select courses, the information for Available Courses updates:
○ The meeting times for courses having schedule conflicts with My Courses turn red.
○ Hours/credits turn red if those courses would cause you to run afoul of the term’s Max Hours/Credits limit.
○ If you enroll in a course with no openings, your My Courses enrollment status will show Waiting List . The Registrar can control the waiting list; you can also move off the waiting list when other students drop the course.
○ If you enroll in a course that requires enrollment in a corequisite course, you’ll see a notice to that effect. Click the radio button to add the corequisite to My Courses .
- To remove a course, click the icon that looks like a Trashcan under My Courses.
- Click Save to submit your registration changes . You can also click Undo Changes to erase any changes you made since you last saved registration.