Our core faculty are joined each year by adjunct faculty who add an array of talents to our course offerings. Some of our adjunct faculty members are Starr King graduates who return to the school with broad expertise in progressive religious issues.
To contact adjunct faculty, please use the email addresses below.
2014-2015 Academic Year
- Sustainable Leadership: MASC Core Intensive January Intersession 2015
- Aesthetics of the Oppressed Spring 2015
- Fundraising for Ministry: Raising the Money You Need for the Work You Love January Intersession 2015
- Introduction to Womanist Theoethics Summer 2014
- Introduction to Preaching in a Cross Cultural Context January Intersession 2015
2013-2014 Academic Year
- Disturbing the Peace: Art and Activism January Intersession 2014
- Dynamic Youth Ministry Fall 2013
- Toward Collective Liberation: Theories and Practice for Social Change Spring 2014
- Universalism: History, Theology, and Practice Spring 2014
- Understanding the Bible: An Introduction for Skeptics, Seekers and Religious Liberals January Intersession 2014
- Unitarian Universalist History Spring 2014
- Thematic Preaching January Intersession 2014